Home Covid-19 test kits are available at Tristate, Follansbee and Value Leader Pharmacy.
- In most cases there is no "out of pocket" costs to you or your family members.
- Ask a team member for details!
- Medicare Part D changes 2023:
- -Part D enrollees will pay no more then $35 per month for covered insulin products in all part D plans
- -Part D covered adult vaccines recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, including Shingles and Tetanus-Diphtheria-Whooping Cough vaccines, will be available with no deductible and no cost-sharing to people with medicare prescription drug coverage.
Flu Vaccines Now Available at all locations! TIP: You Can Get Flu and Covid Vaccines On The Same Day!
COVID-19: Our Commitment To You
The Pharmacy For You
We're proud of our history of dedication to the idea that quality care means more than just promptly filling prescriptions. To us, quality care means you get the prescriptions and medications you need, along with the personal care and attention you deserve. When you come to our pharmacies, you'll be able to count on dependable care from a knowledgeable pharmacist – one that takes the time to get to know you and your unique health needs.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Most allergies can be treated successfully with over-the-counter drugs. Here is a rundown on the most common non-prescription allergy medications. more