We're proud of our history of dedication to the idea that quality care means more than just prompt filling of prescriptions. To us, quality care means you get the prescriptions and medications you need, along with the personal care and attention you deserve. When you come to our pharmacy, you'll be able to count on dependable care from a knowledgeable pharmacist - one that takes the time to get to know you and your unique health needs.
Follansbee Pharmacy was founded by JJ Bernabei, in 1996. With our personalized service and dedicated staff, you're treated like a member of our family.
Follansbee Pharmacy employs several Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. Our goal is to keep your wait and out of pocket costs at a minimum.
HQAA (Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation)
- Phone: 304-527-1004
- Fax: 304-527-1006
- Our Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 8:30a.m.-6p.m.
- Saturday: 9a.m.-3p.m.| Sunday: Closed
- Prescription Refills and Transfers
- Home Delivery
- Medication Adherence
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Flu Shots & Immunizations (Flu, pneumonia and shingles vaccinations)
- Med Synchronization
- Medication Therapy Management Services
- Mail Delivery
- Long Term Care Services
- Private Consultation
- Travel Vaccinations
Over The Counter
- Pain Medication
- Cold & Allergy Meds
- Oral Health Products
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- First Aid Items
- Contraceptive Aids
- Infant Care
- Shower and Bath Items
Cards & Gifts
Medication Disposal Program
Return unused or expired medications for proper disposal to Follansbee Pharmacy, Tri-State Pharmacy and Value Leader Pharmacy. We participate in NCPA's Prescription Disposal Program. To learn more, visit www.disposemymeds.org.
Medicare Part D
- 2. Bring the form to the Tristate Medical Group Pharmacy of your choice.
- 3. Our Part D experts will prepare a report comparing the three best Part D plans for you based on the pharmacy you choose and the medications you take.
- 4. Our pharmacists will help you sign up for the plan that is best for you.
Meet Your Pharmacists
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Ohio Northern University
- Pharmacist-Owner of Tri-State Medical Group and a lifelong resident of Ohio Valley
- Married to Elena and he has two beautiful daughters, Anastasia and Magdalene
- Tri-State Medical Group staff member for 20 years
Beth Ann Frank
- Doctor of Pharmacy, West Virginia School of Pharmacy
- Beth Ann is married to Michael and they have two wonderful children, Allison and Daniel
- Tri-State Medical Group staff member since 2001
- Undergrad from Ohio State University-Undergraduate and the University of Charleston College of Pharmacy
- He is married to his lovely wife, Brianna
- One of Tri-State Medical Group's youngest and brightest stars in the lineup and fast becoming a huge asset
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Duquesne University
- Wonderful wife to Dan and she has two daughters, Angelina and Gabriella
- Part-time pharmacist with Tri-State Medical Group
- Heads the Follansbee Pharmacy compliance packaging department
- Doctor of Pharmacy, WVU School of Pharmacy
- Married to Suzy and has two sons, Eli and Luke
- Tri-State Medical Group staff member for 10 years
- Has developed many skills that has helped the group immensely
- Doctor of Pharmacy recent graduate of West Virginia University School of Pharmacy
- Married and her children at the moment are very hairy - she has two dogs!
- Started her career as an intern with TSMG during pharmacy school
- Is now an incredible pharmacist for the group with duties and responsibilities expanding every day