Value Leader Pharmacy
We're proud of our history of dedication to the idea that quality care means more than just prompt filling of prescriptions. To us, quality care means you get the prescriptions and medications you need, along with the personal care and attention you deserve. When you come to our pharmacy, you'll be able to count on dependable care from a knowledgeable pharmacist - one that takes the time to get to know you and your unique health needs.
Value Leader Pharmacy was founded in 2013. With our personalized service and dedicated staff, you’re treated like a member of our family.
Value Leader Pharmacy employs several Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. Our goal is to keep your wait and out of pocket cost at a minimum.
- Phone: 740-314-5321
- Fax: 740-314-8064
- Our Hours
- Monday-Friday: 8:30a.m. - 6p.m.
- Saturday: 9a.m. - 3p.m · Sunday: Closed
- Prescription Refills and Transfers
- Home Delivery
- Medication Adherence
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Flu Shots & Immunizations (Flu, pneumonia and shingles vaccinations)
- Med Synchronization
- Medication Therapy Management Services
- Mail Delivery
- Long Term Care Services
- Private Consultation
- Travel Vaccinations
Over The Counter
- Pain Medication
- Cold & Allergy Meds
- Oral Health Products
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- First Aid Items
- Contraceptive Aids
- Infant Care
- Shower and Bath Items
Cards & Gifts
Medication Disposal Program
Return unused or expired medications for proper disposal to Follansbee Pharmacy, Tri-State Pharmacy and Value Leader Pharmacy. We participate in NCPA's Prescription Disposal Program. To learn more, visit www.disposemymeds.org.
Medicare Part D
- 2. Bring the form to the Tristate Medical Group Pharmacy of your choice.
- 3. Our Part D experts will prepare a report comparing the three best Part D plans for you based on the pharmacy you choose and the medications you take.
- 4. Our pharmacists will help you sign up for the plan that is best for you.
Meet Your Pharmacists
- WVU School of Pharmacy Graduate
- An owner of the Tri-State Medical Group for over 10 years
- Married to Renee who is also a team member at the group
- Curt and Renee have a son Justin and a daughter Nicole
- Over 30 years of experience as a pharmacist
- WVU School of Pharmacy graduate
- Married to his wife Raelynn
- Specializes in medication management and adherence
- Oversees many patient compliance programs for Tri-State Medical Group
- Duquesne University School of Pharmacy graduate and is a Board Certified Geriatric Pharmacist
- Mother to two sons, Paul and Vince
- Part-time pharmacist for Value Leader Pharmacy
- West Virginia University School of Pharmacy Graduate
- Happily married to Molly and proud parent of their daughter Brynn